Last Updated: February 20, 2020
- collect information from the Services using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Services, or gain unauthorized access to the Services or to any account or computer system connected to the Services;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” the Services with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Services or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Services;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that
appear on the Site or in the Content; or
- access or use the Services or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise
beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
- Ownership. The Services (including the Content) are owned by Photosol US and its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered marks of Photosol US and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Photosol US, Photosol US is and shall remain the sole owner of the Services and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Photosol US via the Services use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Change and Suspension.
- 7.1. Changes to the Services. Photosol US reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that Photosol US will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
- 8.1. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS A V AILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND PHOTOSOL US HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER PHOTOSOL US NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PHOTOSOL US MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PHOTOSOL US NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PHOTOSOL US REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- 8.3. Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 8 may not apply to you.
10. Third-Party Materials. The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Photosol US is not responsible for any Third- Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Photosol US does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third- Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Photosol US Renewable Energy 1633 W. Innovation Way, 5th Floor
Lehi, UT 84043 Attn: Client Service
Last Updated: February 20, 2020
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Site, such as when you access certain features or content or contact us; and
- Our affiliates, service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
We may collect some personal information from you directly, including your contact
information, such as your name, physical address, phone number, and email address.
Additionally, when you use the Site we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. The information we may collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Site (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first- time visitor);]
- Information on actions taken when using the Site (such as page views and website navigation patterns)
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Site and transactions conducted using
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of Photosol US, users of the Site, or others; and
- With your consent.
4. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
5. YOUR CHOICES
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Site.
If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
6. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The Site is not directed to, and Photosol US does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, you may let us know using the information set forth below.
8. DATA TRANSFERS
Photosol US is based in the State of Utah in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
9. CONTACT US
Photosol US Renewable Energy 1633 W. Innovation Way, 5th Floor Lehi, UT 84043
Attn: Client Services